Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Teaching Demonstration at Chang Te


Overwhelmed with a heavy workload, I didn't have time to come up with a new lesson for this teaching demonstration at Chang Te. I made do with an old one. This is the sixth time that I taught students whom I've never met before, with all the English teachers sitting in the back as well. 

Looking back at the very first time at Chung Gang seven months ago, it was quite exciting that I pulled it off and gained recognition of my effort and all the hard work from the participants. From that moment, I knew I'd taken my teaching to the next level because I would ask the event planner whether I could conduct a real class for the teachers when receiving an invitation for sharing what I’ve achieved in terms of Cooperative Learning. 

Well, with my mind preoccupied by International Education, it was not that fun as it used to be. Maybe I’m just feeling very tired now. I guess I just need some good rest and leave everything behind. Well, I’m just daydreaming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment