Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Cooperative Learning: The 9th Teaching Demonstration




This is the 9th teaching demonstration outside of my school, with students I've never met before and all the English teachers there sitting in the back. Words are difficult to describe how I feel now. Well, let's just say I am completely blown away.

The icebreaking activity worked out pretty well, and I truly began to enjoy every minute of it. The culmination was that the students could actually retell the story in English. Given Erlun Township is in a relatively remote area, they WOWED me. Period.


When I finally wrapped up and called it a day, some students were actually pleading me to continue the class. Without a shadow of a doubt, this demo is going to be an indelible memory for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment