Monday, October 8, 2018

Teaching Demonstrations for Pre-service Teachers: Reading Comprehension Activities




Five teachers-to-be came to observe my class, and I shared my lesson planning as well as some engaging activities targeting reading comprehension, using English as the medium of instruction.


Once again, I emphasized using English to give instructions, providing guidance and offering feedback for each activity. To make it a more hands-on experience, those pre-service teachers were involved in all the tasks, and I also elaborated on the purpose and details of every one of them.

After these four class observations, I do hope those teachers can take away something helpful. On top of that, I'll be more than glad to help if they come back for my advice on teacher recruiting assessment. 









No comments:

Post a Comment