Saturday, December 9, 2017

The Most Precious Gift

It was already eight years ago, but I can still remember the day vividly. When I saw her through the glass window /for the very first time, I thought to myself: "Wow, she is SO adorable. She is just like a little angel from heaven" When I held her gently in my arms, I believe there was nothing sweeter than her eyes, her voice, and her smiles. I told myself/ that I would always love her.

You know it's not going to turn out that easy, don’t you? As she grew older and older, I came to realize she was not an angel. She was a devil. She just didn't know how to play fair.
One day, she was crying like this. ~Crying~
 " Give it to her", said Mom.  
"No, why should I?"
"Because you're the older sister"
"But I want to play with it first.
~Crying even louder~
"Please give it to her"
"It's mine. It's mine" "Why should I give my toy to her?"
How many times do I have to tell you this?” "Because you're a big sister now"
She wants everything I have. When I bought a new pencil, she wanted it. When I wanted to sleep next to Mom, she wanted it, too. Do you know how she always gets what she wants? Of course, she cries.
I really can't stand it/ when she cries and cries/ that makes me sometimes want to cry, too. Especially when mom says,/ "Give it to her Now". Also, I wonder why Dad and Mom would get angrier/ when I cried. One day, I came up with a good idea. I hit her behind Dad and Mom's back/ and watched her cry. It felt really good though. Unfortunately, I got caught when Dad suddenly turned around/ and saw what I did. Since then, they both would find out/ why she suddenly cried for no reason.
Even I wasn't very nice to her, she still loved to tag along/ and play with me and my friends. If I ask, she would always lend her pens, notebooks, and even her favorite toys to me. In fact, she rarely turned me down. She has tried to be nice to me/ as much as she can. It has made me think/ that she is still the angel/ I gently held in my arms in the hospital.
This is the most precious gift/ that Dad and Mom have ever given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment